February Greetings! Hope this post finds you in good health and spirits!
- I am loving
- I am giving
- I welcome abundance
What’s Love Got to Do With It?
What’s love got to do with it – Right?
How wonderful it would be if we all loved one another and the world was painted in red….not. Just like our heart beats (contracts and expands), life gives us the same dose. Love and Hurt.
So – What do you expect this coming Valentines? Some of you may say, I look forward to this day where some say who cares, I have no special person in my life. No matter what, we think about it. Actually, we can’t escape it. Everywhere you go is in red, hearts, teddy bears and roses.
Did you know February is Heart Health Month?
How appropriate that Valentines and Heart Month have the same symbol of Heart and Love. So in a way, a loving heart is a healthy heart!
So why not Love your heart first. Keeping your heart pumping and feeling healthy. A healthy heart is your own heart beating and pumping oxygenated blood through your own body. A broken heart is due to someone else outside of you. It is through a healthy heart that you are open to feeling more love.
How do you mend your loving heart? Here are few ways to communicate Love with not only your lover, partner but with you. Just in case you forgot that You Matter.
Do you know about the Five Languages of Love?
1. Words of affirmation – Being grateful, praises and best of all, complimenting for who they are or what they do.
2. Gifts – Gifting is a small gesture of them crossing your mind or heart and wanting to make them happy. The best gift is to gift them what they like vs. what you want.
3. Acts of Service – Doing something for others. Volunteering is one of the most rewarding acts of service. Yet, baby or dog sitting for a friend or treating someone to a cup of coffee may be an act of service as well.
4. Quality Time – Spend some time with your loved one. How often do you sit with your partner without distractions? Quality time could also be a simple walk catching up or talking about your future aspirations, and not the daily problems. Bring back Play Time!
5. Physical Touch – Besides romantic kissing, simple hand-holding or hugging for a minimum of 30 seconds (without breaking away) can be of the most loving gestures there is.
Want to know more of how to love yourself… watch out for Attract Love #2 coming your way!
Until then, today I gift You my recording of Attract Love. Feel free to share it with the people you love. Enjoy.
Learn more about The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts.
Cheers to YOU – Liza
We meet the first and third Monday of each month. After meditation there will be time for sitting, sharing light refreshments and networking.
Join us Feb 4, 6:30-8pm Register here: