Did you know that being HAPPY adds nine years to your life?
Your inner mind loves to learn and integrate new ideas, finding solutions to erase and transform old patterns into new. Creating healthier and empowering habits and rituals, bring forth desires you intend to make both internally, and externally.
When thinking positive and loving thoughts, your energy and focus will be drawn to the positive, and loving, and you will focus more on the positives which further enables you to stay in a relaxed state. By staying in a relaxed and tension free state as much as possible, your body will promote further health and overall well-being.
Here are 10 Tips to living healthier and happier in the new year!
- Create a ritual: Write down your to do list and check off three essential to do each day;
- Make a list of things that you love to do, and post the list on your bathroom mirror;
- Consciously surround yourself with supportive and positive people you like who inspire you and you enjoy being around;
- Praise and reward yourself and your loved ones more often;
- Speak in ‘the now’ – as if it is happening. “I am thinner”
- Take a break and relax;
- Let go of self criticism and petty stuff;
- Use empowering words such as: Good, Exciting, Joy, Success, and I love You
- Hug more – let someone you care for know they mean so much to you
- Do your best to Live Lovingly and Purposefully.
You can also create your own list of all the things you want for the new year. What you intend to do, feel, create, and achieve. Change your words and it’ll shift your thoughts. And when you shift your thoughts, you can change your life.
Imagine your goal as if you’ve reached it. How does it look? How does it feel? Now, hold that feeling for a couple of seconds or minutes. Feels great right? It is inspiring knowing that you can actually see within your mind of the goal reached.
Send me a message and share your thoughts. Would love to hear back from you!
May all your Wishes and Dreams become reality –