Liza Boubari, CCHT
My journey in the field of hypnotherapy and alternative healing began over a decade ago when I was overwhelmed and under a lot of pressure and stress. Because I was not in tune with my body, I had not yet realized the impact it was having on me mentally, emotionally and physically. My body had created ovarian cysts which forced me to acknowledge and understand the pain and discomfort I was feeling. I was scheduled to undergo my third surgery for the cysts when a friend referred me to an acupuncturist, who in turn, referred me to a hypnotherapist. It was then, through hypnotherapy, that I discovered the tragic reality of why my body was creating the incessant ovarian cysts. That connection with my body’s core was the healing that made the surgery no longer necessary. This powerful experience with the science of hypnosis was what led me to discover my true purpose of helping others heal from the inside-out. I have now dedicated 15 years working with people who want to make changes in their lives. Through empowerment and personal transformation, I safely guide you to lift and peel back emotional layers of cellular memories in order to unveil and accept your true radiant self.
Proud member of
When looking in the mirror, I want you to see beyond the surface. Acknowledge the beautiful qualities that you were born with and accept the beauty that others may not see in you. I am committed to helping you delve within your subconscious mind, challenge your thinking, amplify your strengths, break through barriers, and achieve your full power and productivity. Your entire life is a story – only you have the power to change your story. I am only witness to your story.
Hypnotherapy became a gateway for me to touch many lives. As a public speaker, facilitator of healing workshops and women’s empowerment retreats, I thrive on making a global impact towards living purposefully, because we each matter – YOU MATTER.
The Scope of My Practice
Traditional hypnotherapy uses commanding language, called direct suggestion. Whereas, Ericksonian hypnotherapy uses more of what it is called indirect suggestions which are much harder to resist because they are often not even recognized as suggestions by the conscious mind, since they usually disguise themselves as stories or metaphors.
Focusing on where you unconsciously store your memories or how you unconsciously know the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. Essentially we are working backwards to move forwards.
Guided imagery is a gentle but powerful technique that focuses and directs the imagination.
This is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy which claims a connection between the neurological processes, language and behavioral patterns learned through experience and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.
- Board member – Pacific Clinics, Armenian Advisory Board
- Board Member – Glendale Crime Stoppers 2008-2015
- Past Board Member – 1st VP – Program Chair – International Soroptimist of Glendale 2010-13
- Board Member – The Guild for the Glendale Adventist Medical Center 2010-2012
- Past Board Member – 2nd Vice President Community Liaison with the Glendale YWCA 2008-2011
- Motivational Speaker and Past President – Executive Toastmasters International (2004-09)
- Certified Member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT)
- IPPT School of Massage Van Nuys, CA Certification in Massage Therapy & Physical Therapy, 1999
- Del Amo Hospital, Torrance, CA Certification in Stabilization Techniques for Bipolar and Borderline Behaviors, 1999