Evoke – Embrace – Evolve
What is ?
- 3 is an important number to me. 3 is my birth date and E is the first initials of my given name (Elizabeth).
- 3 represents ‘Trinity’ or Mind, Body & Emotions. If faith base, then in the name of “the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.”
- E also stands for Evoke, Embrace, Evolve.
- Evoke what was – letting go of the past.
- Embrace what is – accepting the present.
- Evolve to what will be – create and welcome the future.
- In the “Linotype” font, the logo creates as if the two letters are connected at the bottom, but not at the top. Meaning: we are connected, yet we are not the same. We come from our mother, yet we each are unique, distinct individuals.
- Lastly, when we turn the two letters facing one another, is similar to the shape of a woman’s body.
The message for The Event is
When looking in the mirror, see beyond what is – on the surface. Accept the unique and beautiful qualities that you were born with and see the beauty that others may not see in you. Unveil and let go unrealistic expectations and false perceptions.
Your history is the map – You story is the GPS. Only you have permission and the power to change your story.
You are perfect as you are with all your imperfections.
You are a child of God and Gift to this world.
Live Victoriously – “You Matter”
The 2018 3E Event
Welcome to the 6th Annual 3E Event – “Life’s Journey”
“When we come to accept and appreciate who we are, we then free ourselves from the burden of needing others doing so for us.” ~Liza
The 2108 3E event was on March 24, 2018. I must say we’ve had the best of the best speakers grace our 3E Event stage where I get to interview powerful women who lovingly open and share personal anecdotes and sensitive experiences of their life – from motherhood to intimacy, family and hierarchy, downfalls and rise to the success that they are today. There is nothing more inspiring and moving than knowing how our life’s journey is a choice – and how our choices shape us for the future. Here are few testimonials we got.
“Thank you for inviting me dear Liza. I was honored to talk to your audience. We all came here as part of our sacred journey to live, to learn, to heal, to pay our karmic debt and to make a contribution—for the betterment of Mankind! Liza Boubari you are a champion of healing within.” ~Sue Wong
“Liza -I can’t get over how beautiful the 3E event was. I’m already telling others that they need to go next year. I love you and thank you for all you do.” Hugs, Seta
“Dear Liza – thank you for creating one of the most amazing days of my life. Hesitant to come by myself I never expected to have such a delightful experience. You are a natural on stage.” Sincerely, Jenny M.
Evoke what was, Embrace what is, Evolve to what will be – You Matter
To view more pictures from our event, please visit 3E Event Page at Facebook.