Liza offers appointments via Skype to accommodate your needs regardless of where you are located as long as you have an internet connection. This service is ideal for people who are unavailable for in-office appointments or are not able to come in during normal office hours.
Choose a Skype or Zoom appointment
To schedule an online Skype appointment with Liza, please complete the following steps:
- Make sure you have a webcam
- Download Skype for free at http://www.skype.com/en/ and create an account
- Add Heal-Within to your Contacts
- Schedule your Skype appointment by calling the office at (818) 551-1501 or make an appointment online and choose Skype as your location choice.
- Prefer Zoom? Just choose Zoom when you make your location selection on the appointment page as shown in the graphic on the left.
- Payment must be received prior to appointment (you can pay via PayPal)
- Your video call will be confirmed via email.
Be aware that there are a limited number of online appointments each week, so please schedule your appointment at least one week before your desired time
Tips to help make your online advising experience a success:
- Quality of Skype calls greatly depend on your internet connection. To yield better results, it is best to use a wired connection
- Download and install the latest version of Skype
- Close other programs: Running a number of programs at the same time can make Skype slower
- Check to make sure your webcam, microphone, and speakers are working properly
- For an easier conversation, find a quiet place. It is difficult to talk in a place where there are a lot of distractions
- If you are new to Skype, practice with a friend before your appointment