Hypnosis often gets a bad rap. While some think of it as people up on stage clucking like a chicken, others use hypnosis as a form of therapy to generate new responses, change unhealthy patterns, thoughts, attitudes, behaviors or feelings.
Here are 6 ways that hypnosis can help you live a healthier life:
1) Stress & Anxiety – Through deep relaxation we tap into the subconscious mind and eliminate the thought patterns that are triggering stress and causing anxiety.
2) Weight Loss – Hypnosis isn’t meant to be a “diet” but rather a method to help you be successful with shifting your belief system about your body image, eating healthier and be motivated to exercise.
Hypnotherapy helps you experience in a multi-sensory way what it feels like when you are strong, fit and in control to overcome your mental barriers to achieving those goals.
3) Depression – With hypnotherapy, you can address your personal negative thought patterns and hopefully replace your depression with joy and fulfillment. Find your true self within
4) Insomnia – Hypnosis can help you to program your subconscious mind to take over its natural ability to regulate and control your breathing even in the deepest of sleep. We use hypnotic suggestions for a more alertness to the need to breath and also for the muscles around the back of the throat to not be quite so loose to be obstructing the airway.
5) Pain Management – Hypnosis to control pain can be used as a tool or set of techniques to enhance concentration, minimize the usual distractions, and heighten responsiveness to suggestions to alter one’s thoughts, feelings, behavior, or physiological state, even giving birth!
6) Cigarette Smoking – Through hypnosis, we use every single psychological trick that smoking addiction plays on you and free you from its grip.
As you can see, opening your mind to change and the incredible power behind hypnosis can provide all kinds of positive results.
Which one of these can you identify with?